If you like solving puzzles and playing variety mini-games then my new game ClickPlay.fun might be just for you. Help a spider with some annoying flies, feed hungry bears, smash some bottles, crack devious codes and much, much more.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then you can expect a new 16 level issue of ClickPlay.fun on the 1st of every month. If you enjoy my creations, then please consider subscribing for $4 per month and help support the development of new games.
Every month, supporters will get downloadable ClickPlay wallpapers and as well as a random bonus game :)
Level 1 - Hint
What needs to happen before the car can go?
Level 1 - Answer
Tap the traffic light to make it go green, then tap the car.
Level 2 - Hint
What does a duck say?
Level 2 - Answer
Level 3 - Hint
Tap the bears until the their lunchboxes show their favourite snack.
- Top left is a polar bear
- Top right is a teddy bear
- Bottom left is a brown bear
- Bottom right is a panda bear
Level 3 - Answer
- Top left (polar bear) - Arctic Peeps
- Top right (teddy bear) - Foam Stuff
- Bottom left (brown bear) - Honey Bites
- Bottom Right (panda bear) - Bamboo Shoots
Level 4 - Hint
Look at the 3 shapes at the bottom and how they might relate to the dice.
Level 4 - Answer
Thinking of the shapes below the dice as selections, add up the dice in the correcponding shapes. The answer is 657.
Level 5 - Hint
The spider needs some lunch on his plate.
Level 5 - Answer
Tap the flies to squish them and make them drop, then drag them to the spiders plate.
Level 6 - Hint
What does the shape look like and what does ZZZ usually mean? Hmmm, there is a word for when you take one of these in the afternoon :)
Level 6 - Answer
Level 7 - Hint
In each of the 3 rounds, look for a distinguishing feature related to what a pirate might wear/have.
Level 7 - Answer
- Look for the ninja with an eye-patch
- look for the ninja with a hook (right side)
- look for the ninja with a peg-leg
Level 8 - Hint
Think of the circles as clocks, then figure out that the symbol in the middle is asking you to do.
Level 8 - Answer
Add up all the minutes on the clocks (shown in black). The answer is 150.
Level 9 - Hint
You have to break the bottles in the correct order. Look at the symbol above and try to figure out what that sequence might be.
Level 9 - Answer
Break the bottles in this order...
- Second tallest bottle
- Third tallest bottle
- The tallest bottle
- The shortest bottle
Level 10 - Hint
- What shape is the first object
- What is the first object
- What's a three letter word for the second object
- Spell this out and you have your answer :)
Level 10 - Answer
The answer is S-HAM-POO -> SHAMPOO
Level 11 - Hint
Swap the pieces around to fix the comic. Start with the darker coloured pieces and put them in the bottom right corner. The rest should make sense after this.
Level 11 - Answer
- Hi Dude! | Hi.
- We're really gonna have to do something about this frown of yours. | Oh.
- Here. Go see this guy! He'll fix you right up.
- wELL!?!?! HoW dO yOu FeEL?!?
Level 12 - Hint
Look at the circles in the picture, then the order.
Level 12 - Answer
- Add up all the whitish circles.
- Add up the yellowish circles.
- Add up the blask circles.
The answer is 913.
Level 13 - Hint
Pay attention to the fading shape and where that might lie in relation of a play button.
Level 13 - Answer
The shapes are shown in random order. Think of the board as a puzzle divided in to 9 segments. Tap the correct square in order to construct the play button.
Level 14 - Hint
Look at the white part of the word, then look at the whole word. These two words related to something you might find on a farm.
Level 14 - Answer
- Baa - clue for sheep
- Baark - clue for dog
The answer is SHEEP DOG.
Level 15 - Hint
Tap the 'facts' which are incorrect. There are four of them. Start with the ones you are sure of, then test the others.
Level 15 - Answer
- Stalacmites grow up, while stalactites grow down.
- Cats don't like water, but they can swim.
- Pineapples grow on plants, close to the ground.
- The sun is a star.
Level 16 - Hint
Work out the value of each of the coloured circles. Remember, multiplication goes before addition and subtraction.
Level 16 - Answer
The answer is 284.